An irresistible trip to Delos, Rhenia, and Mykonos Southern Coast
A history-infused sailing tour under the Aegean sun!
This private experience combines the beauty of the Aegean sea with the fascinating ancient Greek history, creating the perfect mix of Insta-perfect landscapes, gorgeous beaches, and culture. The first stop of this cruise will be Delos, the sacred island of the ancient Greek god Apollo. The most ancient island in Greece, Delos has a lot to offer in terms of sightseeing. An expert guide will show you the best bits of the island’s interesting past and introduce you to the history of the ruins.
The next stop of this tour will be the paradisiacal Rhenia island, where you’ll enjoy luscious swimming and sunbathing. For the last leg of this trip, you’ll visit the cosmopolitan southern part of Mykonos. After a day full of exploration, you’re going to relax at the iconic Super Paradise beach and have lunch at one of the best seaside restaurants in Mykonos. You will be transferred to your hotel around 19:00 unless otherwise preferred.
- Tour of Delos archaeological site by an expert guide
- Swimming and sunbathing at idyllic beaches in Rhenia and at the cosmopolitan Paradise beach
- Customizable private tour
- Lunch at a top seaside restaurant in Mykonos
- Transfer back to your hotel at the time of your choosing
- English or French speaking licenced guide
- Entry fees
- Food or drinks